2 – 6.5 oz. jars marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 eggs, beaten
¼ c. fine dry breadcrumbs, seasoned preferred
¼ tsp. Olio Himalayan Sea Salt
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
½ dried oregano
10 drops hot pepper sauce
2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp. Olio Chipotle Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin baking pan.
- Drain marinade from the artichoke jars and discard. Heat Chipotle oil in a medium sized skillet. Add onions and garlic, sauté for 3 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, combine eggs, breadcrumbs, Olio Himalayan Sea Salt, pepper, oregano and hot sauce. Mix well. Add cheese, parsley and chopped artichokes.
- Blend artichoke mixture with onion mixture.
- Spoon contents into the greased mini muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes. The tops of the artichoke should begin to brown, and the edges bubble.
- Allow to cool briefly. Serve warm or room temperature.
Recipe adapted by Beth Scanlon, CC, Food Fare Carterers from Gluten-free Goddess.com