- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, including any loose leaves which will get crispy when roasted.
- Add the pancetta, Olio Italian Herb Olive Oil, Olio Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper. Toss with your hands until all the sprouts are cover and spread out on the tray in a single layer.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are tender and nicely browned, and the pancetta is cooked.
- Toss once during roasting.
- Remove from the oven, toss immediately with the Olio Black Walnut Balsamic Vinegar. Adjust seasoning. Serve hot.
Recipe by Beth Scanlon, CC, Food Fare Caterers
adapted from Ina Garden