Grilled Pepper Jelly Shrimp Skewers
Shrimp-peeled and deveined (21 to 25 count works best - 'tail-on' os okay)
- Place five shrimps on a skewer.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat on the stovetop (outside grillworks too).
- Once heated spray pan with cooking spray.
- Baste each side of the skewer with the Olio Apricot Jalapeno Pepper Jelly.
- Place shrimp skewers in pan and cook 60 seconds on each side (until they are pink).
- Place directly on plate - baste lightly with pepper jelly and sqeeze lemon on top.
Adapted from lowcountryproduce.com