3 carrots, peeled, cut into thin strips
2 zucchini, cut into thin strips
2 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Olio Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and grounded black pepper
1 tbsp. dried Italian herbs
1 lb. Pappardelle pasta
1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
½ c. grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredient except the cherry tomatoes with Olio Italian Herb Olive Oil, Olio Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, pepper and herbs to coat.
- Transfer vegetables to two baking sheets and arrange evenly. Bake until the carrots are tender and vegetables are beginning to brown, about 20 minutes (give them a stir after 10 minutes).
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Drain the pasta.
- Toss the pasta with the vegetable mixture, including all the oil and juices. Add the cherry tomatoes and reserved water, as needed to moisten. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Recipe by Beth Scanlon, CC, Food Fare Caterers, adapted from foodnetwork.com