2 c. red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
2 c. yellow or orange bell pepper, coarsely chopped
2 c. zucchini, large dice
2 c. yellow squash, large dice
1 large sweet or red onion, sliced
2 c. eggplant, large dice (optional)
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 c. Olio Chilean Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp. each Olio Himalayan Pink Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp. Italian seasonings
Parmesan cheese, grated, as garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F
- Chop all vegetables. In a large bowl, toss with Olio Chilean Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olio Himalayan Pink Salt and pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Spread vegetables on a baking sheet. Use 2 sheets pans if necessary so that the vegetables
are not on top of each other (or they will steam and not roast).
- Cook for 10 minutes, toss, and cook for another 10-15 minutes until fork tender.
- Do not over- cook. If the vegetables are diced into small pieces, they will not take as
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and serve hot or at room temperature.
Recipe by Beth Scanlon, CC, Food Fare Caterers