Spinach & Feta Stuffed Mushrooms
24 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
1 – 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, chopped
2 oz. cream cheese, softened
4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
½ c. green onions, finely chopped with tops
3 Tbsp. Olio Portobello & Garlic Olive Oil
¼ tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
Olio Himalayan Sea Salt and black pepper, to taste
½ c. grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wipe mushroom caps clean with a damp paper towel. Using a melon baller, scoop out the gills of the mushrooms, making room for the filling.
- Thaw spinach. Squeeze out as much of the moisture as possible.
- Heat Olio Portobello & Garlic Olive Oil in a medium skillet, add chopped green onion, sauté for 3 minutes until tender, but not browned.
- Add spinach, season with Olio Himalayan Sea Salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook for another 3 minutes. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except mushrooms and parmesan. Mix well.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture. Place on a baking tray. Sprinkle parmesan on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.