White Chocolate & Persian Lime Fudge
1/4 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup sour cream
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 lb. white chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 limes, finely zested (about 1 tablespoon)
1 cup granulated sugar
- Grease an 8" x 8" square baking pan. Combine sugar, lime zest, Olio Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lime juice, butter and sour cream in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling over medium heat or until a candy thermometer reaches 238 degrees.
- Remove from heat, stir marshmallows and white chocolate until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Immediately pour fudge into greased pan and let stand about 10 minutes until the top is firm to touch.
- Using a knife, score top of fudge to make fudge squares. Refrigerate about 1 hour. When cool and firm, cut out fudge.